Review #37: Daiso Silicone Moisturizing Mask for sheet masks

Hello beautiful!


Hello ladies! Bad on me for neglecting this blog again... I didn't seriously I do have a few products to be review but photos need to be edited too so well... Anyway I'm gonna write one short post about this product. It looks quite special to me at first, since it is from Daiso and it's only cost RM5, I grab it without hesitation and it's also the last piece on the rack! Who knows what's the function of it, it looks like mask sheet shape that when you touch, it is in rubber material and soft pink in color.


WHAT it is about?
It is actually a REUSABLE silicone mask sheet! Reusable? wow this is cool...who doesn't want a mask sheet that you can use it again and again? Fret not, you can start looking around for this at Daiso now :D But, will do a review on how I think of this product too.

The wrapping effect when you worn over with a mask sheet on, it prevents the mask serum from evaporating or dropping down in air-condition room. Sounds brilliant idea because whenever I wear the mask sheet it tends to fall off my face as it is quite slippery when the serum is way too much! Therefore I usually find a good mask sheet that can "stick" onto my face tightly, that's the best!

This silicone mask comes with ear loops to prevent the mask sheet inside from slipping off or moving around when you move. Besides, you may use during bath time too without mask sheet inside, it works like face-steaming mask. Made with silicone material that does not have unpleasant odor peculiar to rubber. It can be washed and reused. So, basically there are 2 ways of using this silicone mask:

1. When you use with mask sheet on
2. When you use without mask sheet on (face-steaming)


WHICH country it comes from? 
Made in Japan.


WHERE can you get it? 
Daiso
Cost: MYR5


HOW does it looks like?





 I try the option of putting on mask sheet first then put on the silicone mask on top of it.

 I looks like alien here hahaha


HOW to use?
1. When you use with mask sheet on
Put on a mask sheet of your choice, then place the silicone mask over the mask sheet, lining up the eye-holes first then same as the mouth. Pull the ear loops over the ears. Leave both masks on for about 15-20 minutes like how your 1st mask sheet instructed you too. Normally it wont take more than 30 minutes.

2. When you use without mask sheet on (face-steaming)
Remove make up and take a bath. Place the silicone mask on your bare face, lining up the eye-holes first then same as the mouth. Pull the ear loops over the ears. Leave it on for about 10 to 15 minutes. (Your own body temperature will cause your face to perspire)

How to adjust the size problem:
Pull the ear loops over the ears. It they are too tight, cut the loop along the lines show in the illustration. Try cutting along the inner line first. The loops should stretch better. I did not cut mine I just pull till the maximum.


RATINGS:
Overall Effects:  ★    ☆
Now here comes the review part, when I first try on the first option which is putting on a mask sheet beforehand then the silicone mask itself. At first it looks fine to me, it really did the job of not dropping the mask or dripping down of mask serum even-thou how much I move, you know I don't really like to do mask while laying on bed, I still love to move around while I do mask so I think this really comes in handy! But I'm afraid not! After few minutes later my face grow some heat inside and I feel hot it seems like my face couldn't breathe much! I did open aircond too and fan but still the face area couldn't get some air I am like screaming for help I started to sweat haha! The silicone mask obviously is not made with open holes for ventilation purpose...my face need some air! I couldn't wait no longer I just take off the silicone mask and my face feels like Awww...finally I have some fresh air... totally not working good with me. I'm not sure the rest. Therefore I wouldn't even want to try the 2nd option, I'm afraid my face will be getting red if I wear the silicone when I bath. Imagine the heat from hot water bath and from our body...the face will be like red tomato! Definitely is a no no product for me, I would just prefer using the normal way of using mask sheet...which is just slap it on and leave it on...that's it. lol.

Scent:  N/A
Not really got smell detected.

Moisture Level:  ★ ★   ☆
Probably moisture enough since face was too hot and started sweating... 

Design/Packaging:  ★ ★ ★  
Packaging do attracts me but not the function >.<



Have a nice weekend! (almost to weekend)
instagram: ireanlovesbeauty
FB store: iBeauty Store (pink logo)

Comments

Popular Posts