Moving On

Hello lovelies!


Hi girls! It's been a long time, most probably more than half a year that I'm been missing *cough* I'm really feeling damn guilty for not updating this page, I couldn't grab such little time to came here. I do miss here :) This post is just a little update for what I have been doing, lately I have been busy settling my own beauty store online which I wish you girls or whoever that happens to be here: Do pay a visit to: iBeauty Store It's my beauty store that I have been set up and still going on for more 1 year already.

 This is my beauty store main cover page

There are a lot more beauty products ranging from all around the world that you can find there, but mostly are from Taiwan. Fret not all are ORIGINAL and AUTHENTIC. I wouldn't allow fake products myself. Therefore the price might be quite pricey too, just PM me and have a chat with me if you have any questions! Oh btw, wholesalers and drop-shipper are welcome too. 

I'll be going on with this beauty business and might not update here sometime anymore :(
Moving onto & focusing on all the work.

Besides, I do also join cube box rental shop 格子铺 whereby I rent small cubicle every month in a shop to display my beauty products (from my store) Just some of best seller products will be sell there. I think I join this for about 5 months now, quite fun to have this mini business. 
Anyone from KK you may want to visit this store at Wisma Merdeka, 1st Floor. 
It is called Wonderz Box. There is a lot of surprises you may find in each cube box.



This is my cube box looks like~ Some products in this photo have been sold out and not available anymore. Do chat with me if you want to order anything!

And yes that's about my little beauty business (besides a real working time)
 Hope you girls can support me by visiting or contact me! Waiting for you!



FB store: iBeauty Store (pink logo)
instagram: ireanlovesbeauty
WeChat: IreanBeauty
Whatsapp: +60109375543
Carousell: iBeauty Store

See you girls around! xoxo

Comments

  1. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts