Batiste Dry Shampoo Review #34 by Ryokogurl

Hello pretty!


Just a short post today as I am feeling that my blog is getting dull and bored. Sad >.< but nevertheless I'm going to show a link of one blogger --> Ryokogurl that did a quick review about Batiste dry shampoo.
I'm happy to say that my beauty store at FB iBeauty Store sponsored Blush scent Batiste dry shampoo to Seereena for her review purposes. Please do 'like' my own little beauty store if you love beauty products ^^
So, as the topic titled at dry shampoo. I'm going to touch about what is dry shampoo actually? There is a lot of different brands of dry shampoo in the market but there is one which really attracts me which is this product of UK, the Batiste dry shampoo! They are quite remarkable I tell you, I actually sold more than 80 bottles of them & they keep on coming to stock for more! Me myself have a bottle of Cherry for my own, I love the smell too much and it is super easy to use!


WHAT it is about?
Batiste dry shampoo is one of the UK's coolest invention! It instantly refreshes your hair between washes, leaving it feeling gorgeously clean and fresh with added body and texture. Simply spray to your roots, massage in and style. Make everyday a fabulous hair day with Batiste. Try it dry!



WHICH country it comes from? 
Made in UK


WHERE do I bought it? 
You may get it from me if you like too at the price of RM35 excluding postage.


HOW does it looks like?






 One of the feedback from my dear customer ^^

 Seems like most of the girls choose Cherry, and I love it too!

One of the batch of orders ready to be deliver to my girls ^^


HOW to use?
Here a quick video on how to use them. It is really easy to handle those freaky oily hair!



RATINGS:
Overall Effects:  ★ ★   ☆
I just love the product! This is suitable for me especially when I go travel where sometimes the travel schedule is more packed then making us no time to take a shower/ clean up! This might come in handy to refresh the oily hair in time! Super convenient and easy to use, somemore the smells is really really good! Totally smells like you had just shampooed your hair! It is brilliant. 

Scent:  ★    
I have the Cherry for myself and I'm totally loving the scent. Some girls might not favor with Cherry then they will go with Original (classic & first scent) or Blush (floral scent). If you are quite sporty outdoor kinda girl, you can try Fresh (cool & crisp) or you maybe are beach outdoor girl, grab a bottle of Tropical (coconut scent) in your next travel trip! Cool huh!

Moisture Level:      ☆
N/A.

Design/Packaging:  ★ ★   
Haha the packaging of Cherry one is my favorite! It is so vintage and so girly and you can pop in it your bag/luggage anytime! 



If you would love to try Batiste dry shampoo,  get them at iBeauty Store!
Grab it before it runs out of stock again <3
Look out for me and chat with me [Miss Irean] to order them today!
There are 5 scents available: Cherry, Blush, Original, Fresh & Tropical.
Btw, there is also wholesale/dropship available in request!
Just leave a comment if you're interested to get them!
Here is Seereena review read it on: Ryokogurl - Batiste Dry Shampoo

Comments

  1. this looks cool! how much is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. price RM35 excluding postage. Saw you 'like' my beauty page already hehe!

      Delete
  2. Hello! Pretty blog you have here. Anyways, would you like to follow each other on GFC, and Google+? Let me know with a comment on my blog. Keep in touch!

    Shikin Kikin | shikinkikin.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts